New Release: AN-SOF 7.90
This version of AN-SOF has new functions and options:
- ARRL-style scale in polar plots. Radiation pattern slices in decibels can be displayed on the classic ARRL log scale. This facilitates the comparison between the results obtained from AN-SOF and data published in magazines and in the antenna literature.
- Front-to-Rear (worst-case) and Front-to-Back (180-degree) ratios are indicated on polar plots.
- Export radiation patterns in MSI Planet format. See how here >.
- Improved Preferences window in the AN-XY Chart app, where we can set scales, units, line thickness, points, marks, and grids on rectangular charts.
- Visualization of the wire segments in the workspace. Check the “Show Segments” option in the Preferences window to see the segments.
Tip: double click on table items to instantly display plots.
REQUEST AN-SOF 7.90 TRIAL VERSION >