Who We Are
Information We Collect
- Newsletter and Trial Request Forms: When you subscribe to our newsletter or request the download link for our AN-SOF trial version, we collect your name and email address.
Information We Do Not Collect
- Comments: We do not collect any data from the comments section because comments are disabled on all blog posts. This includes your IP address and browser user agent.
- Media: Visitors cannot upload images to the website.
How We Use Your Information
- Newsletter and Promotional Materials: We use your name and email address to send you newsletters and promotional materials about our products and services.
- Embedded Content: Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if you visited the other website.
Who We Share Your Information With
We never share your name or email address with advertisers or any other third parties.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We store your name and email address in our mailing list database for as long as you remain subscribed to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us.
Your Rights Over Your Data
You have the following rights over your data:
- Access: You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Rectification: You can request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase your personal data.
- Restriction of processing: You can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Data portability: You can request that we transfer your personal data to another organization.
Where Your Data Is Sent
Your name and email address are stored in our mailing list database, which is located in a secure data center.