How can we help?
A load can be added to a selected wire segment by means of the following steps:
- Right click on any part of a wire to display the pop-up menu >.
- Choose the Source/Load command from the pop-up menu to display the Source/Load toolbar >.
- Move the slider to select the desired segment.
- Click on the Add Load button to display the Add Load dialog box.
- Set the type of load and the values of resistance and inductance or capacitance. Then, press the OK button.
- Click on the Exit button to close the Source/Load toolbar.
Table of Contents