How can we help?
Listing the Input Impedances
The following procedure allows us to select a segment that has a source to tabulate input impedance versus frequency:
- Right click on a wire that has a source to display the pop-up menu >.
- Click on the List Currents command to display the List Currents toolbar >.
- Move the slider and select the segment where the source is placed.
- Click on the Input List button to display the Input List dialog box, where the list of input impedances, admittances, currents, voltages, powers, reflection coefficient, VSWR, return and transmission losses is shown. Select an item from the list in the upper right corner of the window and then press the Plot button to plot the selected item versus frequency. Click the Smith button to plot the input impedance in a Smith chart.
- The reference impedance for reflection and VSWR calculations can be set in the Settings panel > of the Setup tabsheet.
- When there is a single source on the structure, the input impedance can be acceded quickly by going to main menu > Results > List Input Impedances or clicking on the List Input Impedances button on the toolbar.
Table of Contents